Bring the whole family together and fire up the grill - it’s National Grilling Month! Summer is now in full swing and there's nothing better than outdoor cooking. Celebrate and entertain with the best kinds of summer food.
So what’re you waiting for? Grab a grill, enjoy the sun, and get into the true American spirit!
5 Useful Grilling Tips
- Keep your grill clean
- Keeping your grill clean will not only extend the life of your grill but will also help your food taste the best. Stuck on grease or food should be wiped clean before cooking. Check out these grill cleaning tips.
- Always preheat the grill
- A preheated grill helps prevent food from sticking to the grates and helps cook your food evenly. If your using charcoal, wait till your coals are glowing red before cooking.
- Wash your hands often
- After handling raw meat, it is best to wash your hands with warm soap and water to help prevent the spread of germs. If water is not readily available, use hand sanitizer and a paper towel.
- Keep the food cold
- Letting food sit out allows for bacteria to grow. Keep food cold until it is ready to be cooked. Put salads and fruit trays on ice.
- Monitor your grill
- Check your grilling times and temperatures. Never leave your grill unattended. Use a timer to avoid overcooking or undercooking your food. Food should be at least 140 degrees Fahrenheit before consuming.
Whether you're a master at grilling or a novice, these mouth-watering recipes will have your friends and family begging for more!
Find more recipes on our Pinterest page
Grills, Grills & More Grills
Weber has many grills from dome to traditional, gas to charcoal, and big to small. Over the years, Weber grills have become not just tools for cooking food, but grills that bring people together. Gas, charcoal, or smoker, no matter your preference, invite the gang over and get grilling!
Specializing in wood pellet grills, Traeger has what you’re looking for to get that true, wood-fired taste. They're so versatile that you can cook six different ways: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and BBQ to become a true grill master.
And don't forget about Traeger's digitally controlled convection heating system! It simplifies cooking with easy temperature settings, much like an oven, so you're able to take your eyes off of your grill without sacrificing the food. No need to be chained to the grill all day or night. You have the freedom to enjoy your cookouts again!
Broil King Grills
With Broil King grills, tools, and accessories at your next outdoor gathering, you'll be searing steaks to perfection! Create decadent desserts, rotisserie chicken, and more! You'll finally become the grill master you've always dreamed of being. There's no mistaking the Great Flavor you get with Broil King®.
Looking to get outdoors and get some fresh air this summer? FireDisc has you covered with grills that are built to haul. The design of the FireDisc portable grill won't waste space on your next camping, hunting, fishing, or tailgating trip. It's built to last with a 3-piece design that's so quick and easy to assemble and disassemble. It'll be your new travel buddy!
Make it a summer you’ll never forget with good food, a good grill, and good company! Who knows, maybe even your friends will start seeing you as the ultimate grill master.